Based in Athens, Greece
Press / Business contact:
74 Varnali street, Nea Erithrea, Attica, Greece
+30 (210) 28 56 315
Once, someone from the game industry said: "If we weren't writing games as a profession, we would be hating our day jobs and writing them at night". I guess we were those guys. Eventually we made it our profession...
Although it is not an exaggeration that we started by writing games at night, we did like our day jobs and we were professional project managers in the IT sector for quiet some time. The MaslasBros studio idea came to life because we wanted to create a game we liked to play. Then we decided to apply our experience and our skills from our day jobs to game development. The experiment proved successful and one thing leading to another we ended up some years later entering the game market in a professional capacity.
There are currently no trailers available for MaslasBros. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for MaslasBros, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Web Site of The Year 2013 - 1st Runner Up" - Wing Commander CIC, 04 May, 2014
- "Project of The Year 2014 - Winner" - Wing Commander CIC, 13 Feb, 2015
- "Web Site of The Year 2014 - Winner" - Wing Commander CIC, 13 Feb, 2015
- "Project of The Year 2015 - 1st Runner Up" - Wing Commander CIC, 13 Feb, 2015
- "Web Site of The Year 2015 - Winner" - Wing Commander CIC, 13 Feb, 2015
- "This is not only a game this is more like a love letter!"
- Brian Rubin, Space Game Junkie
- "Wing Commander Flat Universe is an increadible top down shooter with increadible graphics."
- Chris Reid, Wing Commander CIC
- "It's really cool! I like it! I like this a lot. I cannot wait for more things to come out from Maslas Brothers..."
- MemoryLeakDeath, Side Quests
- "...I will say that the version, of music, I hear on this game is very well done though. One of the best I have heard so far. Cory's re imagining of the old music is sounding great too..."
- David Govett (Original Wing Commander theme composer), Team Fat
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Designer & Artist, Wise old man
Game Designer & Programmer, Young smart guy